Friday, February 24, 2012

What's In My Purse

My favorite semi-weekly post by the amazing blogger at Petit Elefant is her "What's In Your Purse" series. Her readers (including myself) love seeing what women keep in their favorite accessory: their purses. Here's my purse and what I always bring with me.



My purse is Nine West and I've had it for years. The bow didn't come with it. I change my purse a lot, but this may be my favorite. The color reminds me of spring.


1 - Reading glasses
2 - Sunglasses 
3 - Umbrella 
4 - Eyedrops
5 - Small zipper pouch for monthly necessities
6 - Wallet 
7 - Nail file in a case 
8 - Lip balm
9 - Mace
10 - Headphones
12 - Gloves
13 - Brush/mirror duo
15 - Cell phone 
16 - Cerave cream lotion
17 - Aquaphor
18 (not pictured) - Camera (this model, but black)

What do you keep in your purse?

1 comment:

  1. Love what's in your bag - thanks for linking up!


    xo,
    Heather @ Glitter and Gloss

    ReplyDelete

 

kiss, laugh, & dream | Copyright © 2012 | Powered by Blogger | Blog Designed By Little Homemade Designs