Wednesday, February 22, 2012

New Blog Things!

1 - I made a Facebook page



2 - I now have buttons for you to like my Facebook page, follow me on Twitter, subscribe to the RSS feed, and follow me on Pinterest! You can also see a link to email me. All of these can be find on the right-hand side of my page & looks like this:



3 - I added "labels" to each blog post, so you can now find the posts you're most interested in! See those on the right-hand side further down. They look like this: 


4 - Check out the left side of my blog and you'll see a slideshow of my photography


5 - Scroll down and you'll see the top 10 most popular posts of all time. 


Enjoy the new look! And start following & "liking" me to never miss out on updates!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

kiss, laugh, & dream | Copyright © 2012 | Powered by Blogger | Blog Designed By Little Homemade Designs