Sunday, February 26, 2012

2012 Reading Challenge

I just found out about Good Reads, and love it. Good Reads is a website where you can get recommendations on books you've read, want to read, or are currently reading. You can follow your friends, recommend books to them, and even join in on book discussions and online book clubs.

Good Reads even has a 2012 Reading Challenge that I have decided to embark upon. Reading more was already a part of my 20 in 2012 list, so I have challenged myself to read 30 books by the end of the year. I have a widget on the right side of this page where I can track the books I've read and to keep me accountable


So far I have read 8 books (3 of them being The Hunger Games trilogy). You can follow my account on Good Reads here!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

kiss, laugh, & dream | Copyright © 2012 | Powered by Blogger | Blog Designed By Little Homemade Designs