2. Get married.
3. Become a mother.
4. Get my own place.
6. Buy a house.
7. Go to Europe.
8. Speak Spanish fluently.
9. Make something with a sewing machine.
10. Watch the Top 50 movies on this list or this list.
12. Go to Mexico.
13. Go to Vegas again now that I'm of age.
14. See the Disney Christmas parade in person.
15. Save more than I spend on a grocery trip.
19. Perform on stage again.
21. Spend an entire holiday helping others.
23. Come up with a recipe from scratch.
24. Visit all 50 states.
25. Have a picture I've taken published.
27. Watch my brothers graduate from college.
28. Go an entire week without getting in a car.
29. Spend an entire day with my TV, phone, and computer off.
32. See a live taping of one of my favorite shows.
33. See a show on Broadway.
34. See ABT and NYC Ballet perform.
35. Swim in every ocean.
36. Stay in a penthouse hotel room.
37. Go to a Virginia Tech bowl game.
38. Go camping.
39. Ride in a hot air balloon.
40. Ride in a helicopter.
42. Learn to play an instrument.
42. Perform in a flash mob.
43. Stay in Cinderella's Suite in Disney World.
44. Go on a cruise.
45. Go skiing/snowboarding.
46. Golf 18 holes.
47. Sing in public. (I can't decide if karaoke counts...)
48. Go on a date while wearing no makeup.
49. Buy a car with only my money.
50. Live in a foreign country.
Linking up with Lovely Little Things for her Smell The Roses challenge to make a
bucket life list!