Saturday, April 21, 2012

More Fave Beauty Products


1/2/3/4
See the first batch here

Everyone wants to look younger, right? One of the best products to keep your skin looking young and wrinkle-free is a retinol, a vitamin A derivative known to work wonders on your skin. You can get these in prescription form or over the counter. I have recently found one I love. Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Night Moisturizer - smells amazing, goes on smooth, doesn't make my skin red and irritated like some retinols I've tried. I recommend this to anyone.

I'm always looking for a good lip balm. I decided to try the eos lip balm after seeing lots of bloggers and friends on Pinterest raving about it. I'm now one of those people. They smell and taste delicious, and even after hours of licking my lips, I can tell it's still moisturizing.
I never used to wear foundation. I don't like to look as if I'm wearing makeup, but sometimes it's nice to look, well, flawless. I was at Ulta last month getting my free birthday brow wax, and the women at the Benefit Brow Bar asked if I wanted a free makeup application with a few of their products. How could I say no? I told them I was going straight to work, so I didn't want to look overdone. They assured me I would be happy with the final reveal. I was pleasantly surprised that the foundation they used, Hello, Flawless, did just that. It made my skin look fantastic without looking like I was trying too hard. I went ahead and bought it and will never go back.
It's already shorts weather in Austin. I'm very pale and burn easily, so the best way for me to get color is by using a self-tanner. I bought the Jergen's Natural Glow Foaming Daily Moisturizer and honestly haven't noticed a huge difference in a week of using it, but I have never been one to remember to wear lotion or anything related to it. I don't mind using this product daily because it dries so quickly. My first leg is dry by the time I'm done rubbing in the foam on my second leg. It doesn't have an awful self-tanning smell, and it hasn't yet given me orange streaks. I'll continue to use this and update y'all on my results!

Disclaimer: all opinions are my own. I bought all of these products myself and will not be compensated for my opinions. Use all products with caution and discuss with your primary care provider if questions arise.


1 comment:

  1. this product for natural glow seems amazing :)
    great post!!

    http://bubblemylicorice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

 

kiss, laugh, & dream | Copyright © 2012 | Powered by Blogger | Blog Designed By Little Homemade Designs