Saturday, May 5, 2012

Product Review - Tervis

I love my Tervis Tumbler

One of my 20 in 2012 was to drink water every day...and this cup allows me to do not only that, but I can drink anything hot or cold out of it. It doesn't "sweat" like other cups. It fits in the cupholder in the car. It can be used with a lid and a straw or a travel coffee lid. It's virtually unbreakable and microwave & dishwasher safe.

But the best part is that you can customize it to your favorite sports team, your name, or just a cool pattern.

via
I, of course, have a Virginia Tech one. 

And while writing this post I have come across a NEW Tervis water bottle design that I may have to buy...hmm.

via

Happy Cinco de Mayo and Derby Day! 

P.S. You can use your Tervis for margaritas too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

kiss, laugh, & dream | Copyright © 2012 | Powered by Blogger | Blog Designed By Little Homemade Designs