Monday, July 23, 2012

Never Have I Ever - Part 2


Remember that game you used to play with all your friends? And how proud you were when you won? This is kind of like that! 

Here are FIVE things I've never done that most people have. 

Read Part 1!

1. Gone snowboarding or skiing - 
No reason for it, but every vacation I've taken has been to a warm climate. And I may or may not be worried I'll break every bone in my body like this guy:


via

2. Been to another continent - 
This WILL happen. 
via
3. Gotten a ticket - 
I speed daily. I don't always come to a complete stop at stop signs. I never have my hands at 10 and 2. I'm a lucky rebel.

via
Bahahah...this made me laugh out loud.
4. Climbed a tree - 
For some reason most of my friends have done this. I never really understood the appeal. I also thought I would break every bone in my body (see #1 for visual representation of this fear). 
via
5. Broken a bone - 
And although two of these items include my fear of breaking a bone, I have never actually broken any. Go me!
via
Knocking on wood while posing exactly like this.
What have you never done that most people have? 

Don't forget to link up for Truth or Dare Tuesday!



4 comments:

  1. I have never been skiing either or broken a bone. Unfortunately, I have had three speeding tickets, so watch out speed demon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never broken a bone either. All my friends think that's weird.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this thread! I can't believe you have never gotten a ticket! I feel like the opposite. I'm a fairly normal driver, don't speed more than the average, but somehow I get pegged like crazy. SO many traffic tickets, it's insane. Just found your blog and have loved getting to know you better. I look forward to following along!

    new follower :)
    bonnie
    bonnielouisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, Kirstin, you should most definitely start a tag - it's just so funny to read it and see all those hilarious pics!

    ReplyDelete

 

kiss, laugh, & dream | Copyright © 2012 | Powered by Blogger | Blog Designed By Little Homemade Designs