Thursday, July 19, 2012

Oily Woes


OC8 Professional Mattifying Gel "traps facial oils to reduce shine and redness for up to 8 hours." "OC8 is clinically proven to reduce shine and improve the appearance of facial foundation." 

I don't know about you, but I have oily skin. If I don't do anything about it, I'll be shiny after only a few hours. It's not attractive, y'all.

I'm always hesitant to try new products because of my acne-prone oily skin (you're so jealous right now). That being said, I am in love with OC8.

This product goes on before my foundation, and really does mattify my makeup right away. My skin is not only less shiny, but it feels softer and looks better. That being said, the website says you don't have to have oily skin to use this since it does help your skin in other ways too!

I give OC8 4 stars. The only negative I can find is that it retails for $40 (yikes); however, you can buy at Amazon for only $27!

Disclaimer: I was sent this product to review, but all opinions are my own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

kiss, laugh, & dream | Copyright © 2012 | Powered by Blogger | Blog Designed By Little Homemade Designs