Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Oh, How Pinteresting!

We all know how much I love Pinterest, so today I'm linking up with The Vintage Apple for Oh, How Pinteresting! 

Here are my favorite pins from the last week!

I love Ellen, her show, and I especially love that her sign-off phrase is "Be Kind to One Another".

I love this necklace, especially since it's made w/ items from the Dollar Store!

Mint Chocolate Chip milkshake made with SPINACH! Just another option in the green smoothie phenomenon.

Gorgeous skirt WITH pockets.

I love Bethenny Frankel and her Skinnygirl cocktails. Last week she announced Skinnygirl wine, flavored vodka, & pina colada. Can't wait to try them all!

I agree 100%. 

I've made 5 Minute Brownies, so I guess now I'll have to try One Minute Cake!

I would definitely have to agree with this:


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Link up with The Vintage Apple for Oh, How Pinteresting!

1 comment:

  1. I love Ellen - she's great! Wow the smoothie is made out of spinach? It doesn't sound to appealing but it looks really good! I think It's something I'm going to have to try one of these days.


    http://heatherfrostx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

 

kiss, laugh, & dream | Copyright © 2012 | Powered by Blogger | Blog Designed By Little Homemade Designs