Thursday, January 26, 2012

Reading Obsession

Pin It
I think I've done great with my 20 in 2012...well, at least the reading part. I just read the entire Hunger Games Trilogy in 3 days, and I am officially obsessed. 

1 2 3 4
"What I need is the dandelion in the spring. The bright yellow that means rebirth instead of destruction. The promise that life can go on, no matter how bad our losses. That it can be good again." -Mockingjay

If you haven't read them, get your butt to your local library or try one of these resources. You won't regret it.

1 comment:

  1. I will definitely look into this book whenever I have time! If you have a chance, please visit/follow my blog. It will mean the world to me if you did. Thank you so much in advance.

    ReplyDelete

 

kiss, laugh, & dream | Copyright © 2012 | Powered by Blogger | Blog Designed By Little Homemade Designs