As a recipient of this award, I am now supposed to nominate 15 others and tell you 7 random facts about myself!
1. I'm obsessed with organization and tend to buy 2-3 planners throughout the year because I get bored and want a blank canvas.
2. I was underweight in high school, gained the freshman 30 (making me overweight), and have finally gotten to a healthy weight in the last 2 years.
3. I tend to want to cut my hair or get bangs at least once a month but am loving having longer hair for the first time since high school.
4. I get claustrophobic while lying down (with something covering me, on top of me, etc), but I'm normally fine when standing.
5. I had braces for 5 years and finally got them off a week before my senior pictures. Woot woot.
6. I skipped 1st grade.
7. I've been to Disney World over 100 times.
And I nominate these 15 bloggers!
Lindsay at Typically Late
Courtney at Little Food Court
Allyce at Chalk in the Rain
Leigh Anne at Hart to Heart
Jami at Somewhat Domesticated
Danielle at Framed Frosting
Jessica at Lovely Little Things
Kristen at From Kristen, With Love
Lindsay at Trial by Sapphire
Emily at Sweet Bella Roos
Brittany at Three Years Down
Chelsea at Yours Truly
Breanna at My Beautiful, Crazy Life
Hollie at Hollie Takes Notes
Also, I participated in my absolute favorite blog swap so far. I know what you're thinking. I'm
This swap required us to buy each other a bauble AKA a piece of jewelry. Jade bought me the most adorable necklace! I love the colorful rose trend, and coral & teal are my favorite colors right now...until football season starts and my entire wardrobe consists of maroon and orange...#sorryimnotsorry.