Friday, February 3, 2012

5 Minute Brownie

Pin It


Sometimes I'd rather just have a single serving dessert than the temptation of leftovers. I had a brownie craving the other day and found this recipe. After tweaking it a little bit, I came up with the 5 minute brownie. Only 143 calories and the easiest thing I've ever made. 

Ingredients:
2 tbsp all-purpose flour
2 tbsp sugar
1 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
Dash of salt
1 tbsp vegetable oil
1 tbsp Water

Stir together all dry ingredients into a mug. Then add the wet ingredients. Make sure to stir completely as to avoid clumps of the dry ingredients. It should look like brownie batter! Microwave for 40 seconds.

Ta da! That's it! I added some white chocolate chips and stirred those in after taking it out of the microwave. Don't judge me.

I'm linking up today for the 52 Weeks of Pinterest at Dutch Being Me!
Link up! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

kiss, laugh, & dream | Copyright © 2012 | Powered by Blogger | Blog Designed By Little Homemade Designs