Tuesday, February 21, 2012

At-Home Teeth Whitening

Pin It



I've done the Crest Whitestrips before, and while I noticed a difference, I only did them (fully) once because of the inconvenience of having something on my teeth for 30 minutes and the big dent they made in my wallet. I found this at-home whitening recipe, and since I had the ingredients already, I tried it.

My before and after took 4 treatments. It's a subtle difference, but I'm definitely impressed!

Disclaimer: Please excuse my chapped lips and vulnerability at putting a zoomed-in picture of my unedited smile on the internet for everyone to see.


Once a week, brush your teeth like normal. Then make a baking soda paste (toothpaste, 1/4 tsp baking soda, 1/8 tsp water) in a small cup. Brush your teeth again for a full 2 minutes with the paste. Repeat once a week until you reach the bright white smile you want and love. 

To keep the bright white smile you've now created on the cheap, repeat once a month. :-)



Original info found here.
-------------
I'm linking up today for the 52 Weeks of Pinterest at Dutch Being Me!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

kiss, laugh, & dream | Copyright © 2012 | Powered by Blogger | Blog Designed By Little Homemade Designs