Monday, February 6, 2012

Nail Polish From Eyeshadow

Pin It

I'm a Hokie, and being a Hokie means you'll buy anything maroon & orange. I had a weak moment about a year ago when I bought maroon & orange eye shadow. I definitely don't look good with maroon or orange on my eyelids, so I went ahead and made nail polish out of the maroon (except it doesn't really look maroon, but whatever).


Instructions: Brush eyeshadow into cup (the original tutorial stated to use a silicone baking cup which I didn't have, so instead I ruined a small tupperware). Add clear nail polish. Stir it up. Paint your nails!

I loved this color so much I ended up making a funnel out of an envelope corner and brushing the eyeshadow straight into the clear nail polish container, so I now have maroon-ish nail polish for future use!

-------------
I'm linking up today for the 52 Weeks of Pinterest at Dutch Being Me!

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to have to try that one - I hadn't seen it yet! Very cool!!!

    Thanks for linking up with the #PinterestChallenge!

    ReplyDelete

 

kiss, laugh, & dream | Copyright © 2012 | Powered by Blogger | Blog Designed By Little Homemade Designs