Wednesday, March 28, 2012

I Got an Award!



The other day, my friend Courtney gave me an amazing blogging award, The Liebster Award!  
This award we’ve discovered is given to bloggers who inspire you and have less than 200 followers. The Liebster Award takes its name from the German word meaning ‘Beloved, Dearest or Favorite.
Now, it's my turn! Here are the rules:
  1. Link back to the person who gave it to you and thank them.
  2. Post the award to your blog.
  3. Give the award to 5 bloggers with less than 200 followers that you appreciate and value (It’s a great way to get to word out there about other blogs!!)
  4. Leave a comment on the 5 blogs to let them know that they have received this award.
My favorite blogs with less than 200 followers are as follows: 




Hart to Heart


You should check out all of these blogs. I know some of these women personally, and they're all amazing individuals. Thanks again, Courtney

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

kiss, laugh, & dream | Copyright © 2012 | Powered by Blogger | Blog Designed By Little Homemade Designs