Monday, February 13, 2012

DIY Sugar Scrub

Pin It

Olive oil + sugar = homemade sugar scrub
What's easier than that? 

For a one-time sugar scrub for soft hands, pour 1/2 tbsp sugar into one hand. 

Then add 1/2 tbsp olive oil.
Rub the mixture all over hands. 
Rinse well and you'll have baby soft skin!

I love this sugar scrub so much, I'm going to make a jar of it for my shower and use it once a week all over. I might even add peppermint extract for a little something extra! There are so many of these recipes online, but this one was the easiest I have found.

Like my nail polish? I made it from eyeshadow!

Original sugar scrub recipe here
-------------
I'm linking up today for the 52 Weeks of Pinterest at Dutch Being Me!

1 comment:

  1. I keep a glass jar of this in the shower and use it on my heels every day and my arms and legs once a week. It's made a HUGE difference!

    ReplyDelete

 

kiss, laugh, & dream | Copyright © 2012 | Powered by Blogger | Blog Designed By Little Homemade Designs