Thursday, December 8, 2011

Hokie Nation

I am a proud Hokie and have been since 2005. I love my alma mater and always will. Thank you to everyone for your kind words and prayers today.

Today I'm thankful that the VTPD is an amazing police force. I'm thankful for being able to keep up with the information (mostly through @CollegiateTimes on Twitter) without having to be blasted with pictures of that fateful day in 2007. I'm thankful for my friends and family. And I'm thankful that the situation has been resolved. Thinking of the victims and the amazing love throughout the Hokie Nation.

Over the many social networks today, this quote kept creeping in. I don't know who wrote it, but it's perfect: "From the outside looking in, you can never understand it. From the inside looking out, you can never explain it. Virginia Tech is more than a school. It's my home and family." - Unknown

neVer forgeT

via and then edited in Picnik by me
-KB

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

kiss, laugh, & dream | Copyright © 2012 | Powered by Blogger | Blog Designed By Little Homemade Designs