Saturday, June 30, 2012

June Foodie Pen Pals

So sorry for my lack of an InstaFriday post yesterday, but I think Erin was right. Instead of posting Instagram photos on my blog, you should just follow me on Instagram (@kbhokie). So, go ahead and do that. I'll wait. 

Done? Great! Now onto today's post! :) 


My first foodie pen pals! My friend, Courtney, has been posting about this great blog swap for MONTHS and I just joined the bandwagon! Better late than never though, right?

The Lean Green Bean

My box was from Terri Morgan, a reader rather than a blogger. :)

Organic Dark Chocolate Mint Bar
Mint + chocolate = my favorite
This was devoured very quickly.

Coconut Flour
She even added recipes to use the coconut flour. It's higher in protein and fiber than white flour, so I hope to use this stuff often.
I even made coconut flour cookies! Recipe to follow.

Sweet Onion Mustard
Um, this stuff is so freakin good. I've been dipping pretzels in it and spreading it on sandwiches. YUM.

Thanks so much to Terri, and thank you Lindsay at The Lean Green Bean!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

kiss, laugh, & dream | Copyright © 2012 | Powered by Blogger | Blog Designed By Little Homemade Designs