Sunday, December 4, 2011

Sunday Mornings

While reading skimming the paper Parade Magazine, I stumbled upon a new number game called "Numbrix". It's kind of like snake, and on the Android Market it's actually called Number Snake. It's incredibly addictive (like Sudoku) and I may have already played 10 games on my phone this morning. You basically have to connect all the numbers numerically by only going vertical or horizontal (not diagonal).


Other number games I've found over the years and play on my phone are Hashiwokakero (AKA Hashi or Bridges) and Futoshiki, but only when I'm taking a study break, of course. I would never consider myself a "gamer", but I love these number games. 

Do you have any games you enjoy on your phone or in your free time? 

-KB

1 comment:

 

kiss, laugh, & dream | Copyright © 2012 | Powered by Blogger | Blog Designed By Little Homemade Designs